Thursday, September 20, 2007

Finger Lookin' Good

Went to the Physical Therapist today... got another hand massage ;) Everyone LOVED the cast cover aka William Stitch. Everyone there knows me for my crazy casts and were SHOCKED when it wasn't decorated last week... thats why I had to go all out this week.

I also got to watch two "firemen in training" do silly things like crawl on the floor, climb up and down a latter, drag this heavy dummy, and do this weird peg test thing... it was fun. I think they said it was Ergonomics/Employment Testing or something... I'll have to google it.

This is the yukky part - not for anyone eating lunch or anyone who wants to eat in the near future... so if you don't want to hear it, don't read below:


I wish I had taken pictures of the "before" when the surgery had scabbed over, but I didn't. Anyway, today when I went into PT April took my scabbed over part off!! Now all you see instead of a yukky mess is fresh baby skin. You can still see the zig zag they cut, but it looks pretty good!! Here is a photo taken with my crappy camera phone. Its too much work to hook up the digital camera.



They let me bend it a little... it still doesnt bend too good, but she said its right on track.

No comments: