Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Meet William Stitch

I'll keep this short because not much has changed... Still in this ugly cast for another month. PT is going good and my stitched up areas look great! (well as great as a stitched up area can be).

I'm getting really good at typing one handed... not that I would EVER want to stay this way. I still cant do photoshop well because my left hand isnt that coordinated.

Anyway... I was complaining of my u-g-l-y cast so my extremely talented mom whipped this cover up real quick... tell me this is not the funniest thing you've ever seen. I'm going to get quite a few strange looks with this one but I SWEAR I'm sane... just immature hehe

Oh! And I drove for the first time today.... its a little scary backing up and parking... but I did ok.

P.S. The Horse's name is William Stitch... Bill for short (because we just got our surprise bill from Georgia Bone and Joint) and... well I think you get the duo meaning in the Stitch part :)


No comments: